i wish i had my own apartment so i could make food at two in the morning and dance around in my underwear
funny how once you get your own apartment this is actually exactly what happens
And then you cry over the responsibility of living on your own.
-Remember this every day until it sinks in. Keep reminding yourself of this every time you are reminded of him until you realise that you deserved better. You deserve better. Remember that. (via c-oquetry)
-something someone should have told me when i was eighteen (via bl-ossomed)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
-Get up and leave // E.E (via n-ephthys)
She’s been an evil character in:
That’s So Raven
Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Drake and Josh
and don’t forget, she was that BITCH Gigi from wizards of waverly:
so she can stay with twisty…
If you put a bee in the freezer, it will get cold and fall asleep. After it’s asleep, put it in your mouth, but don’t eat it. Just let it sit there. It will get warm and wake up. Now you have a bee in your mouth.
Why the fuck would I do that