-David D. Burns, “Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy” (via johappie)
-Lessons Learned in Life (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
7 Ingredients for a Happy Life
1. Decide to let go of worry and “what ifs”
2. Work on developing your self-confidence
3. Forgive yourself, and others, and let go of grievances
4. Be open and warm in your relationships
5. Don’t compare yourself with other people
6. Define own success
7. Be optimistic, and keep on persevering.
-Orin (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
-Sherrilyn Kenyon (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
i hope one day you are at peace with yourself. i hope you can take a shower without crying and you can close your eyes without thinking about your funeral. i hope one day you start singing in the shower again and are happy for no reason. i hope you get better, because you really deserve to.